Why choose ABS
Why should you choose us to provide your ambulance billing service?
There are many other billing services available throughout the United States, what makes ABS so special?
Both are fair questions and today we are going to give you 9 good reasons why you should contact us to discuss your billing and how we can maximize your time and money.
1. Field Data Capture – This enables use of field data capture devices such as notebook computers, PDAs, etc. from vendors like SweetSoft®, Med-Media™ and others.
2. Electronic Forms Submission – This supports electronic submission of files via our client only area of our web site.
3. Information Verification – ABS uses many methods to clarify, update and accurately check the patient insurance information to ensure it is submitted to the correct payor source on the first submission.
4. Document Imaging & Indexing
This supports rapid retrieval and E-mail of documents regarding a patient’s claim. Additionally, an ABS client can be provided with an imaged disk containing all of their patient data.
5. Electronic Data Entry – Verification of data accuracy is provided via software and management prior to claim generation.
6. Pre-collection Management – Rigorous follow up to strategic schedules prevents calls from sitting at a payor for an excessive amount of time.
7. Payment Posting – ABS supports electronic Medicare Explanation of Benefits posting, which provides for a quicker appeals process.
8. Appeals Process – ABS will exhaust all levels of appeals prior to suggesting that a client write off a call or bill the patient if we feel that it is a payable call, to include On the Record hearings and an Administrative Law Judge review.
9. Account Reporting – ABS allows its clients to view their data online via a secure connection to our servers.
Now we have told you what we can do and how we do it, contact us today and join our growing client base.